Re: Some interesting things that show up when using a reasoner to classify schema.org

The issue is somewhat complicated, in that the range is due to a historical
name collision.

The only things which can have a purpose that is a  MedicalDevicePurpose
are Medical devices. The only values of purpose these devices can have are
medical devices-

(interArgIsa1-2 purpose
      MedicalDevice
      MedicalDevicePurpose)