Re: Returning to onlineAccount > OnlineAccount

The issue isn't whether or not such organizations are legitimate but their
need to exist for the purposes of declaring online accounts.

Or, more concisely, a organization need not have (or declare) sub-units in
order to have multiple online accounts with another organization like
Facebook.

Intended areas notwithstanding, this is clear when it comes to languages.
A US company may, for example, have separate Twitter accounts for English
and Spanish, but there's no easy mechanism to declare these - and I don't
think it's a reasonable expectation that one must have an sub-organization
of Acme Inc. like "Acme Inc. - Ayuda en EspaƱol" to declare the Spanish
Twitter account.

(How do you play soccer with only five guys?:)