Re: What are those enumerations after the breadcrumb's :: called?

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 6:30 AM, Jarno van Driel <jarnovandriel@gmail.com>
wrote:

> "Hope this helps"
>
> You have no idea how much that helped Dan. After sleeping on it, it now
> makes total sense to me. So, thanks! (you too Simon, and of course Gregg
> Kellogg as well, for making me raise my eyebrows about a month ago)
>
> "your a "happening" dude for asking these questions and learning"
>
> Shucks, you're making me blush.   :-)   I'm happy my curiosity is well
> received and I hope to return this generosity by passing your remarks on to
> others.
>
> "Let us know if you see some enumerations that probably should be made"
>
> Well, since you mentioned it, I think there might be some which probably
> should be added, depending on whether or not all the sponsors can live with
> adding values Google suggests for schema.org/contactType on
> http://bit.ly/1BHxFBS:
>
> "customer support"
> "technical support"
> "billing support"
> "bill payment"
> "sales"
> "reservations"
> "credit card support"
> "emergency"
> "baggage tracking"
> "roadside assistance"
> "package tracking"

I especially like the EMERGENCY, TECHNICAL SUPPORT, ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE,
and PACKAGE TRACKING.  They all have nice Actions to align with.

When I read these yesterday they immediately reminded me about Dan's
> comments in this thread:
>
>> "In general in schema.org, these enumerations serve are to give well known
>> *values* for properties."
>

> Now since Google recommends using these text values (as if they are
> Enumeration members), I predict it will only be a matter of time before
> they're 'well known'. So IMHO they seem to meet that criterion.
>
> Any thoughts?

credit card support - this is typically just a reuse of customer support.
Probably could skip it, and just use customer support.