Re: Someone please look at my site

From: The Bicycling Guitarist <chris@thebicyclingguitarist.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 12:39:04 -0800
To: <public-vocabs@w3.org>
ah heck, I am way way WAY below poverty level and there’s no way I could afford to pay anyone what they would charge for such services. I am asking also about apparent errors I discovered on the schema.org web site examples and of the Google structured data testing tool. I am sorry if this is an inappropriate use of this group. I thought feedback was encouraged, so I am reporting what I discovered in hopes of helping make things better for everyone. If responding to me publicly would set a bad precedent, I still welcome any comments or suggestions sent to me by anyone who knows this stuff better than I do (which would basically be everyone on this mailing list besides me so far as I can tell). thanks