Re: Proposal: schema.org/MobileVideoGame

But isn't it more useful to be able to limit searches to your specific
platform rather than mobile in general?  If we had the site search that you
described, I'd still end up having to refine my search to find to the games
that are available for blackberry.

Nintendo 3ds has an appstore: http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/eshop
Consoles also tend to have their own flavor of shop (Playstation network,
xbox live arcade)

PS Vita runs on 3G on AT&T: http://us.playstation.com/psvita/att/