Re: Proposal: schema.org/MobileVideoGame

So i guess from a webmaster's perspective -- why would they care about
distinguishing between MobileVideoGame and VideoGame?

I could see a couple scenarios:
1) webmaster has a site about mobile apps.  Everything is marked up as a
MobileApplication.  Games are co-typed as a VideoGame in order to add
information about number of players etc.
2) webmaster has a site about video games.  Everything is marked up as a
video game.  Games have platforms that might be indicative that the game is
a "mobile", but I'm not sure that the distinction is interesting for them.

As someone that consumes the data -- can't we just map from the platform
(or set of platforms) to determine whether our application considers
something to be mobile or not?