Re: New schema.org release candiate for review (sdo-stantz)

On 04/02/15 21:13, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 2/4/15 3:41 PM, Paul Watson wrote:
>> On 04/02/15 19:35, Dan Brickley wrote:
>>> And it's live - http://schema.org/docs/releases.html#v1.93
>>>
>>> Thanks everyone!

>> Thanks for all your hard work, Dan!
>>
>> I've just implemented schema.org/VisualArtwork on my site, and also
>> pushed out 3 blog posts about it (including "Mapping VRA Core 4 to
>> schema.org/VisualArtwork and Getty AAT Linked Open Data in
>> schema.org/VisualArtwork)
>>
>> I'll try to get a bit of momentum for it amongst the art community.
>>
>> Paul
>
> Paul,
>
> Do you have some live sample document urls?

Hi Kingsley

Any of the artwork pages on my website are now marked-up with
schema.org/VisualArtwork - e.g.
http://www.lazaruscorporation.co.uk/artists/paul-watson/drawings/blindfolded-seeress-drawing-02

The blog posts I mentioned are:

* Schema.org VisualArtwork goes live:
http://www.lazaruscorporation.co.uk/blogs/arts-tech/posts/schemadotorg-visualartwork-goes-live

* Mapping VRA Core 4 to Schema.org VisualArtwork:
http://www.lazaruscorporation.co.uk/blogs/arts-tech/posts/mapping-vra-core-4-to-schemdotorg-visualartwork

* Getty AAT Linked Open Data in schema.org VisualArtwork:
http://www.lazaruscorporation.co.uk/blogs/arts-tech/posts/getty-aat-linked-open-data-in-schemadotorg-visualartwork

If you spot any errors (either in my implementation or my blogposts)
please do let me know

Paul