Re: Proposal: Additional properties related to flight boarding passes

Hi Vicki:

Thanks! Sorry for the confusion; departureTerminal is fine as it stands. My fault - I had assumed from the code snippets from your commit that the range was schema:QuantitativeValue (from line 9939), but that was from another element.

Best wishes

Martin