Re: Visa Resource Center Schema

oh boy... ok...your thinking much later...
Let's start simple and work outwards and upwards from there....

<script type="application/ld+json">
{
  "@context":"http://schema.org",
  "@type":"TravelAction",
  "fromLocation": "USA",
  "toLocation": "Costa Rica",
  "name": "Travel from USA to Costa Rica",
   "instrument": {"name": "A Valid Passport"},
    "distance":"2000 miles"
        }
</script>

Thad