Re: relating IndividualProduct to Product

Yes, and the good thing about this link is that you could use properties from the ProductModel to augment the IndividualProduct information.

See here for the basic concept:

    http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/Axioms#Product_Models

We are missing superproperty of all "inferenceable" product properties in schema.org, since we did not integrate

    gr:qualitativeProductOrServiceProperty
    gr:quantitativeProductOrServiceProperty
    gr:datatypeProductOrServiceProperty

into schema.org when integrating GoodRelations (because those are almost never used in mark-up).

I will craft and explain a pull request for a respective "product feature" property soon.

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp