Wednesday morning for Schema.org/Actions BOF? [was Re: The Vocabulary, Schema.org governance, etc.]

Everyone,

The W3C is happy to use one of the rooms during its "BOF" sessions on
Wednesday morning for a meeting around schema.org, Actions, and the
Social WG.

The meeting would be open to *everyone* at TPAC, not just Social WG
members and those from schema.org.

I hope this works for everyone!

The schedule is here:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2014

A room will be reserved with this pre-set topic for 9:15 AM. We can
then continue as needed. Does this work for everyone?

  yours,
      harry