Re: The Vocabulary, Schema.org governance, etc.

On 09/24/2014 08:15 AM, Paola Di Maio wrote:
> Business decisions  however are not made by the Dans, the Guhas and the
> Peters in this world but by corporations they work for -
> ( a lot of these open and participatory initiatives are just window
> dressing  giving the illusion of democracy and change, while decisions
> are made
> under the radar by the few anyway)
I feel curious to hear some *possible future scenarios* with strong
examples of decisions which broad community building on top of this work
could find problematic.

I don't say here that I agree or disagree with anyone statements, just
clear examples often help me, and I believe many other people, with
developing our opinion.

Thanks in advance!