Re: Person job proposal (was Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information)

On 22 September 2014 13:24, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:52 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
>>
>> Perhaps when we say a 'service' is a Product, we refer to a particular
>> service activity/occurrence, whereas the type Service is for the longer term
>> entity that does such things?
>

> This was my thought. The Service class has no properties to describe price,
> etc. I think those should remain in Product and we should think of the
> service as a Product when discussing offers.

Service is currently defined as "A service provided by an
organization, e.g. delivery service, print services, etc."

Is there something we can add there to clarify?

e.g. "A service provided by an organization, e.g. delivery service,
print services, etc. (Note that a particular delivery or print job can
be modeled as a Product.)"

Dan