Re: The Vocabulary, Schema.org governance, etc.

Personally, I'm based in Europe so I'm afraid wouldn't be able to make it,
but maybe those of us in the Bay Area can be there. That said, my hope is
that folks can build on schema.org without any of us being personally
present, since there are potentially so many applications.

Unless they are private, feel free to use this mailing list to share any
remaining concerns!

Thanks,
Peter