Re: Offer/Demand & potentialAction -> TradeAction/TransferAction

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 08:18:58 +0100
To: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 20 September 2014 01:28, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮
<perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:
> On 09/19/2014 10:42 AM, Dan Brickley wrote:
>> On 2 July 2014 21:12, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Sam and thanks for fast reply!
>>>
>>> first question bit out of topic, do you have somewhere published HTML
>>> copy of https://www.w3.org/wiki/images/1/10/PotentialActionsApril11.pdf ?
>>
>> Yes, I cleaned up an HTML version recently and posted it at
>> http://schema.org/docs/actions.html
>>
>> Dan
> Thanks Dan,
>
> I've noticed it and even made tiny PR recently: http://git.io/1nHpZw

Thanks - I just merged it :)

> I also recommend checking out Github Flavoured Markdown[1]
> Yesterday I made an example of simple rewriting PDF as GFM
> https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/issues/125

Interesting! Generally the use comes from people finding (Google)Docs
easier to collaborate with than W3C's MediaWiki installation, what was
where I originally tried to get people to work together. Git +
markdown is an interesting option, I think it'll appeal to some. And
then of course there's the actual RDFS itself too; for now we're using
slightly awkward RDFa+RDFS-based files, but JSON-LD is another option.
JSON doesn't handle comments well, unfortunately.