Re: schema.org Breadcrumb design on top of ItemList

> "(This would replace/obsolete the existing unused
> http://schema.org/breadcrumb property)"

If I understand you correct you mean this for example:

  <ol typeof="BreadcrumbList">
  </ol>

But with keeping 'breadcrumb' as a property we would actually be able to
chain the BreadcrumbList to the WebPage:

  <ol property="breadcrumb" typeof="BreadcrumbList">
  </ol>

Or is this too much and is having both WebPage and BreadcrumbList being top
level entities good enough?