Re: Person job proposal

I hadn't actually considered the discussions around job/profession at all
heated. I believe that schema.org is strongest when it gets input from the
community at large. Some large classes have been added recently, and all of
them benefited from comments from the community.

Speaking for myself, I honestly mean it when I say comments are welcome.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com