Re: ItemList proposal

> "Although there might be work to do at the search engines (per examples below
> esp. around @itemid, @resource), I believe Stephane's example ought to be
> fine at least in Google's RDFa parser. It doesn't use @resource, although
> it does use the same modeling style, which is to label the graph node
> directly with the URL rather than represent it as the value of an 'url'
> property."

It would be very nice indeed if the sponsors could do some work in regards
to this. But for now I'm be happy to see it's noted.

Be aware though the examples below only seem to succeed according to the
Structured Data Linter (RDFa Play doesn't digest microdata), Google's SDTT
and Yandex's SDV show different results, and not all have a proper outcome.

RDFa 1:
  <a typeof="Article" href="http://example.com/article">
  </a>

  <a typeof="Article" href="http://example.com/article">