Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information

I personally would be in favor of adding a new "profession" property and
type, or perhaps we can maintain the current "jobTitle" property and
extend it a little to have an expected type of Profession, or keep both
properties.  And I know we've discussed this before briefly, but I'd
also like to suggest adding a "skill" property and type to Person, as a
job title or even a profession does not quite specify a person's skills
or areas of expertise.

David Deering