result of an Action, how to relate those two resources?

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 16:21:27 +0200
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
CC: Sam Goto <goto@google.com>
Howdy,

I would appreciate some help with wrapping my mind around this aspect of
schema:Action. I will also need this understanding for comparison of
ActivityStreams 2.0 and Schema.org Action I work on -
http://www.w3.org/Social/track/actions/3

Following examples from: http://schema.org/docs/actions.html
(BTW my PR fixing small error there: http://git.io/1nHpZw )

//request

POST https://api.example.com/review
{
  "@context": "http://schema.org",
  "@type": "ReviewAction",
  "object" : {
    "@id": "http://example.com/movies/123"
  },
  "result": {
    "@type": "Review",
    "reviewBody": "yada, yada, yada",
    "reviewRating": {
      "ratingValue": "4"
    }
  }
}

// response

{
  "@context": "http://schema.org",
  "@type": "ReviewAction",
  "actionStatus": "CompletedActionStatus",
  "result" : {
    "@type": "Review",
    "url": "http://example.com/reviews/abc"
  }
}

Two questions arise right away:

1. How Review */reviews/abc* can reference Action which created it? I
would find use for a property directly on Thing, maybe simply
"@reverse": "result" ?
2. In case we do above, performed Action would need a URI, assuming that
I mint one for each performed action, how do I manage changes to
*actionStatus*? Do I need to perform another Action to go from
*ActiveActionStatus* to *CompletedActionStatus*?

I will happily prepare another PR if we come up in this conversation
with something we find worth to capture!

Thanks :)