Re: ItemList proposal

"I think it's useful to have a way to explicitly indicate the end of the
list. Information on the Web may be lost or corrupted in all kinds of ways,
so we can't always rely on the fact that missing information is
significative."

Although it may seem nice to be able to express there is no previousItem
(start) or nextItem (end) I wonder if it actually will be used. Both HTML4
and 5 have those attributes as well but in all honesty I never encounter
them. Rel="next/prev" sure but only because Google recommends it for
pagination but there's no mention for using rel="start/last/end", and yet
they do seem to be able to understand a series of documents.

Now imagine the majority of webmasters don't use 'False' does that then
mean parsers/reasoners don't understand where a list starts or ends?
Somehow I doubt that. So personally I'm not convinced there's much to be
gained by adding specifying a False, simply because I don't see
webmasters/devs deploying it.