Schema.org v1.91 is posted

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:02:12 +0100
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
blogged: http://blog.schema.org/2014/09/schemaorg-v191-offerprice-documentation.html
release notes: http://schema.org/docs/releases.html#v1.91

This update primarily consists of fixes and polish, many of which were
suggested by participants from this list. Thanks :) Summary from
release notes page / blog copied below - see links for, erm, links.

Dan

* Updated text of the price property to include practical usage
guidance, alongside links to information from GS1 to the gtin-related
Offer properties.
* Updated all our examples to follow that guidance; primarily by using
priceCurrency and the content= attribute.
* Noted our thanks to the OpenDomain project for our domain name.
* Updated the text of the 'image' property to match its expected
types. Thanks, Dan Scott!
* Changed spelling of 'supercededBy' to the more conventional
supersededBy. Thanks, Sachini Aparna Herath!
* Noted that 'logo' and 'photo' are sub-properties of 'image'. Thanks,
Sachini Aparna Herath, again!
* Fixed two syntax errors in examples (Store opening hours RDFa; Book,
PublicationVolume Microdata). Thanks, Gregg Kellogg!
* Added Tolkien-based examples for exampleOfWork/workExample. Thanks,
Dan Scott, again!
Fixed a bug with our UTF-8 support. Thanks, Richard Wallis!