Re: ItemList proposal

What about Itemlists that span multiple pages, like Article listings on a
news site or Product listings on an ecommerce site?

I've been trying to figure out what to do with those but don't see any
solution without throwing @itemid/@resource/@id into the mix. Which is
doable but could deserve some explanation as well.

I ask because in the Google doc of this proposal (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIQvnaAWCdcPn3AouznLELbLCcHqkGlttYREChVFycc/edit#)
how to treat the 'numberOfElements' value came up. As in, should the number
represent the total number of itemListElements on the page itself or the
total number of itemListElements in a paginated series?