From: martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org [mailto:martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org]
Sent: 4. september 2014 15:26
To: Niklas Lindström
Cc: Tom Grahame; W3C Web Schemas Task Force
Subject: Re: New Proposal - Measurement (in support of describing sports statistics)

For this reason, QualitativeValue has always has a valueReference property which can be used to provide contextual information (e.g. the temperature at which another value was obtained).

See

http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/Documentation/Structured_values_and_value_references

http://www.heppnetz.de/ontologies/goodrelations/v1.html#valueReference

Best wishes / Mit freundlichen Grüßen