Re: ItemList proposal

From: Wallis,Richard <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 20:31:21 +0000
To: Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>
CC: "<public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Liking the structure - a few comments:

  *   ItemList - I would have thought ‘creator' would be more generic than ‘author’
  *   Similarly ‘dateCreated’ instead of  ‘datePublished’
  *   ListItem - ‘positionBasis’ sounds like the already defined ‘position’, however it would lead to  an even more apparent naming confusion between the potion oriented properties.

For the more creative lists I thing we will need a Type which has both ItemList and CreativeWork - a ‘CreativeItemList’ ?

~Richard