Re: Move schema:fileSize & schema:fileFormat to schema:CreativeWork

I looked for a concrete example so that this doesn't remain a largely
theoretic exercise. See resource [1] at Merlot (one of the first
implementers of LRMI, see [2] for a list of all early LRMI
implementers). In the HTML view the "Technical Format" is clearly
stated: "HTML/Text". This information isn't part of the schema.org
markup, though, as seen in the source and the results of the
structured data testing tool. [3] (I haven't looked long enough to
find an example with "pdf" or "odt" but these and others should of
course also be taken into account.)

In this and many other cases, the CreativeWork only exists in one file
format on the web, i.e. there is only one example of the work.
Applying an exampleOfWork/workExample construction to add information
about the format is too much overhead here when a simple fileFormat
statement would do the job.

Nonetheless, we should also think about ways how to express the
existence of a CreativeWork in different formats with schema.org. But
shouldn't we do this in another thread?

Adrian

[1] www.merlot.org/merlot/viewMaterial.htm?id=408853
[2] https://wiki.creativecommons.org/LRMI/Implementation