RE: itemprop="translator"

Here are the top 250 roles from WorldCat Identities.  (We have an index on role that you can browse.  http://worldcat.org/identities/search/?scanClause=local.Role+exact+%22creator%22&responsePosition=10&maximumTerms=20)

I index the code as well as provide a translation of the code, hence the numeric duplications.  The number next to the role is the count of the number of Identities that have had that role in WorldCat.

Ralph

1875876 Editor
1875876 edt
872701 Performer
872701 prf
586210 Composer
586210 cmp
501391 Creator
501391 cre
480827 Other
480827 oth
416319 Translator
416319 trl
358495 Illustrator
358495 ill
242276 Honoree
242276 hnr
197321 Correspondent
197321 crp
194249 Instrumentalist
194249 itr
174324 Dedicatee
174324 dte
170214 Author of introduction
170214 aui
138096 Compiler
138096 com
134870 Actor
134870 act
123777 Director
123777 drt
121804 Redactor
121804 red
119091 Contributor
119091 ctb
110324 Recipient
110324 rcp
102729 Adapter
102729 adp
99270 Printer
99270 prt
90672 Producer
90672 pro
90174 Publisher
90174 pbl
87777 Photographer
87777 pht
81488 Vocalist
81488 voc
80844 Musician
80844 mus
80621 Singer
80621 sng
75918 Collaborator
75918 clb
74915 Interviewee
74915 ive
68287 Arranger
68287 arr
61796 Publishing director
61796 pbd
57610 Thesis advisor
57610 ths
56813 Conductor
56813 cnd
52148 Narrator
52148 nrt
48645 Lyricist
48645 lyr
45417 Artist
45417 art
38008 Scenarist
38008 sce
29852 Author of screenplay
29852 aus
24900 Bibliographic antecedent
24900 ant
24657 Dancer
24657 dnc
24201 Originator
24201 org
21033 Film editor
21033 flm
20315 Engraver
20315 egr
20050 Inventor
20050 inv
19952 Speaker
19952 spk
19874 Interviewer
19874 ivr
18638 Former owner
18638 fmo
18273 Commentator
18273 cmm
16998 Librettist
16998 lbt
16959 Collector
16959 col
15366 Conceptor
15366 ccp
15279 Bookseller
15279 bsl
14981 Costume designer
14981 cst
13776 Cartographer
13776 ctg
10152 Book designer
10152 bkd
9901 Dissertant
9901 dis
9298 Respondent
9298 rsp
8983 Production personnel
8983 prd
8900 Distributor
8900 dst
7925 Book producer
7925 bkp
7550 Writer of accompanying material
7550 wam
6967 Set designer
6967 std
6852 Choreographer
6852 chr
6797 Owner
6797 own
6760 csn
6630 Author of afterword, colophon, etc.
6630 aft
6583 Annotator
6583 ann
6532 Signer
6532 sgn
5780 Researcher
5780 res
5769 Lithographer
5769 ltg
5712 Secretary
5712 sec
5699 Host
5699 hst
5462 Funder
5462 fnd
5046 Cinematographer
5046 cng
4995 Attributed name
4995 att
4617 Commentator for written text
4617 cwt
4610 Applicant
4610 app
4499 Programmer
4499 prg
4068 Responsible party
4068 rpy
4002 Curator
4002 cur
3696 Author of dialog
3696 aud
3470 Lighting designer
3470 lgd
3411 Designer
3411 dsr
2937 Dedicator
2937 dto
2897 cnm
2696 Sponsor
2696 spn
2607 Draftsman
2607 drm
2196 Restager
2196 rsg
2164 Inscriber
2164 ins
2151 Donor
2151 dnr
2029 Scribe
2029 scr
1824 Recording engineer
1824 rce
1743 Dubious author
1743 dub
1683 Scientific advisor
1683 sad
1594 Animator
1594 anm
1342 ed
1339 Reviewer
1339 rev
1224 ard
1216 Transcriber
1216 trc
1126 Corrector
1126 crr
1122 Teacher
1122 tch
1120 Binder
1120 bnd
1098 9pu
1006 fme
998 Proofreader
998 pfr
909 Censor
909 cns
901 ens
863 Reporter
863 rpt
848 Opponent
848 opn
847 Copyright holder
847 cph
824 Monitor
824 mon
767 Research team head
767 rth
765 jt
751 Videographer
751 vdg
739 orc
727 sde
712 Auctioneer
712 auc
681 for
596 Printer of plates
596 pop
593 Moderator
593 mod
564 pmn
545 Bookjacket designer
545 bjd
505 Consultant
505 csl
498 Printmaker
498 prm
482 pdr
478 dir
438 Author in quotations or text abstracts
438 aqt
400 Papermaker
400 ppm
397 Calligrapher
397 cll
390 Architect
390 arc
388 Sculptor
388 scl
386 730
379 per
375 [et
371 Illuminator
371 ilu
362 Client
362 cli
342 Puppeteer
342 ppt
318 Typographer
318 tyg
314 Binding designer
314 Complainant
314 bdd
314 cpl
301 sds
288 Patron
288 dki
288 pat
274 Compositor
274 cmt
272 msd
271 fmk
255 Organizer of meeting
255 orm
231 edc
231 g
229 Stereotyper
229 str
226 Storyteller
226 stl
225 tra
222 Depositor
222 dpt
220 Engineer
220 eng
215 con
214 xxx
211 Assignee
211 Wood-engraver
211 asg
211 ass
211 wde
208 Etcher
208 etr
205 Defendant
205 dfd
204 Delineator
204 dln
198 Manufacturer
198 mfr
198 sht
197 ani
195 cho
186 zhu
183 Cover designer
183 cov
175 qua
167 clr
166 don
160 Metal-engraver
160 mte
152 pub
144 440
129 bia
125 pre
123 n
119 001
118 dkb
117 Degree grantor
117 dgg
115 072
115 boo
114 wri
113 Licensor
113 lso
107 Type designer
107 tyd
105 Depicted
105 dpc
104 a
102 hrs
101 Electrotyper
101 elt
88 Research team member
88 rtm
84 940
81 Plaintiff
81 isb
81 ptf
80 Licensee
80 cpr
80 lse
77 coo
76 dkt
70 dkm
69 Contractor
69 ctr
69 stm
67 Expert
67 exp
66 zuo
63 bin
63 sp1
62 340
61 Surveyor
61 srv
60 ilt
60 yan
60 za
59 tr
59 yi
57 hg
56 nar
55 dsn
53 dkd
53 sig
52 080
50 0
49 joi
48 tcd
46 dko
45 evp
44 edi
43 dkf
43 fan
41 073
40 prn
39 Woodcutter
39 tri
39 wdc
37 cha
37 chm
37 wen
36 071
36 mcp
34 pr
34 rpf
33 lbr
33 pho
31 bib
31 c
31 cor
30 Bookplate designer
30 Witness
30 bpd
30 fmp
30 tmk
30 wit
30 xx
29 1bt
29 Consultant to a project
29 csp
29 led
29 lib
29 p b
28 acc
27 fot
27 qui
25 Patent holder
25 cbt
25 pth
24 spe
23 Copyright claimant
23 cpc
23 dka
23 pf
22 et
22 gro
22 isn
22 j
22 pan
22 pu
21 bpl
21 fmd
21 tu
20 1yr
20 dtc
20 ite
20 utg
19 dtr
19 osp
19 she
18 203
18 edm
18 pra
18 trn
17 (or
17 int
17 yua
16 l
16 pdb
16 sel
16 zhi
15 811
15 fo?
15 i
15 t
15 wrt
14 cdr
14 ntr
14 orf
13 (ed
13 o?v
13 plb
13 sgd
13 x
13 zon
12 Forger
12 alt
12 frg
12 spi
11 (co
11 cma
11 otr
11 te
10 082
10 727
10 Defendant-appellant
10 Process contact
10 dft
10 eds
10 end
10 ini
10 prc
10 rct
9 070
9 194
9 Plaintiff -appellee
9 jr
9 med
9 prr
9 pte
8 9 p
8 Contestee
8 Libelant-appellant
8 Platemaker
8 acp
8 adi
8 aur
8 crt
8 cts
8 fld
8 fun
8 har
8 hon
8 lit
8 par
8 plt
8 prs
8 txt
8 wr
7 220
7 801

IndexLoop run ending:

0 index nodes examined

IndexLoop ending successfully on Tue Sep 02 13:45:02 EDT 2014