RE: itemprop="translator"

From: LeVan,Ralph <levan@oclc.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:53:09 +0000
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, "Wallis,Richard" <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>
CC: "kcoyle@kcoyle.net" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, Chaals from Yandex <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "<public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Here are the top 250 roles from WorldCat Identities.  (We have an index on role that you can browse.  http://worldcat.org/identities/search/?scanClause=local.Role+exact+%22creator%22&responsePosition=10&maximumTerms=20)

I index the code as well as provide a translation of the code, hence the numeric duplications.  The number next to the role is the count of the number of Identities that have had that role in WorldCat.

Ralph

1875876	Editor
1875876	edt
872701	Performer
872701	prf
586210	Composer
586210	cmp
501391	Creator
501391	cre
480827	Other
480827	oth
416319	Translator
416319	trl
358495	Illustrator
358495	ill
242276	Honoree
242276	hnr
197321	Correspondent
197321	crp
194249	Instrumentalist
194249	itr
174324	Dedicatee
174324	dte
170214	Author of introduction
170214	aui
138096	Compiler
138096	com
134870	Actor
134870	act
123777	Director
123777	drt
121804	Redactor
121804	red
119091	Contributor
119091	ctb
110324	Recipient
110324	rcp
102729	Adapter
102729	adp
99270	Printer
99270	prt
90672	Producer
90672	pro
90174	Publisher
90174	pbl
87777	Photographer
87777	pht
81488	Vocalist
81488	voc
80844	Musician
80844	mus
80621	Singer
80621	sng
75918	Collaborator
75918	clb
74915	Interviewee
74915	ive
68287	Arranger
68287	arr
61796	Publishing director
61796	pbd
57610	Thesis advisor
57610	ths
56813	Conductor
56813	cnd
52148	Narrator
52148	nrt
48645	Lyricist
48645	lyr
45417	Artist
45417	art
38008	Scenarist
38008	sce
29852	Author of screenplay
29852	aus
24900	Bibliographic antecedent
24900	ant
24657	Dancer
24657	dnc
24201	Originator
24201	org
21033	Film editor
21033	flm
20315	Engraver
20315	egr
20050	Inventor
20050	inv
19952	Speaker
19952	spk
19874	Interviewer
19874	ivr
18638	Former owner
18638	fmo
18273	Commentator
18273	cmm
16998	Librettist
16998	lbt
16959	Collector
16959	col
15366	Conceptor
15366	ccp
15279	Bookseller
15279	bsl
14981	Costume designer
14981	cst
13776	Cartographer
13776	ctg
10152	Book designer
10152	bkd
9901	Dissertant
9901	dis
9298	Respondent
9298	rsp
8983	Production personnel
8983	prd
8900	Distributor
8900	dst
7925	Book producer
7925	bkp
7550	Writer of accompanying material
7550	wam
6967	Set designer
6967	std
6852	Choreographer
6852	chr
6797	Owner
6797	own
6760	csn
6630	Author of afterword, colophon, etc.
6630	aft
6583	Annotator
6583	ann
6532	Signer
6532	sgn
5780	Researcher
5780	res
5769	Lithographer
5769	ltg
5712	Secretary
5712	sec
5699	Host
5699	hst
5462	Funder
5462	fnd
5046	Cinematographer
5046	cng
4995	Attributed name
4995	att
4617	Commentator for written text
4617	cwt
4610	Applicant
4610	app
4499	Programmer
4499	prg
4068	Responsible party
4068	rpy
4002	Curator
4002	cur
3696	Author of dialog
3696	aud
3470	Lighting designer
3470	lgd
3411	Designer
3411	dsr
2937	Dedicator
2937	dto
2897	cnm
2696	Sponsor
2696	spn
2607	Draftsman
2607	drm
2196	Restager
2196	rsg
2164	Inscriber
2164	ins
2151	Donor
2151	dnr
2029	Scribe
2029	scr
1824	Recording engineer
1824	rce
1743	Dubious author
1743	dub
1683	Scientific advisor
1683	sad
1594	Animator
1594	anm
1342	ed
1339	Reviewer
1339	rev
1224	ard
1216	Transcriber
1216	trc
1126	Corrector
1126	crr
1122	Teacher
1122	tch
1120	Binder
1120	bnd
1098	9pu
1006	fme
998	Proofreader
998	pfr
909	Censor
909	cns
901	ens
863	Reporter
863	rpt
848	Opponent
848	opn
847	Copyright holder
847	cph
824	Monitor
824	mon
767	Research team head
767	rth
765	jt
751	Videographer
751	vdg
739	orc
727	sde
712	Auctioneer
712	auc
681	for
596	Printer of plates
596	pop
593	Moderator
593	mod
564	pmn
545	Bookjacket designer
545	bjd
505	Consultant
505	csl
498	Printmaker
498	prm
482	pdr
478	dir
438	Author in quotations or text abstracts
438	aqt
400	Papermaker
400	ppm
397	Calligrapher
397	cll
390	Architect
390	arc
388	Sculptor
388	scl
386	730
379	per
375	[et
371	Illuminator
371	ilu
362	Client
362	cli
342	Puppeteer
342	ppt
318	Typographer
318	tyg
314	Binding designer
314	Complainant
314	bdd
314	cpl
301	sds
288	Patron
288	dki
288	pat
274	Compositor
274	cmt
272	msd
271	fmk
255	Organizer of meeting
255	orm
231	edc
231	g
229	Stereotyper
229	str
226	Storyteller
226	stl
225	tra
222	Depositor
222	dpt
220	Engineer
220	eng
215	con
214	xxx
211	Assignee
211	Wood-engraver
211	asg
211	ass
211	wde
208	Etcher
208	etr
205	Defendant
205	dfd
204	Delineator
204	dln
198	Manufacturer
198	mfr
198	sht
197	ani
195	cho
186	zhu
183	Cover designer
183	cov
175	qua
167	clr
166	don
160	Metal-engraver
160	mte
152	pub
144	440
129	bia
125	pre
123	n
119	001
118	dkb
117	Degree grantor
117	dgg
115	072
115	boo
114	wri
113	Licensor
113	lso
107	Type designer
107	tyd
105	Depicted
105	dpc
104	a
102	hrs
101	Electrotyper
101	elt
88	Research team member
88	rtm
84	940
81	Plaintiff
81	isb
81	ptf
80	Licensee
80	cpr
80	lse
77	coo
76	dkt
70	dkm
69	Contractor
69	ctr
69	stm
67	Expert
67	exp
66	zuo
63	bin
63	sp1
62	340
61	Surveyor
61	srv
60	ilt
60	yan
60	za
59	tr
59	yi
57	hg
56	nar
55	dsn
53	dkd
53	sig
52	080
50	0
49	joi
48	tcd
46	dko
45	evp
44	edi
43	dkf
43	fan
41	073
40	prn
39	Woodcutter
39	tri
39	wdc
37	cha
37	chm
37	wen
36	071
36	mcp
34	pr
34	rpf
33	lbr
33	pho
31	bib
31	c
31	cor
30	Bookplate designer
30	Witness
30	bpd
30	fmp
30	tmk
30	wit
30	xx
29	1bt
29	Consultant to a project
29	csp
29	led
29	lib
29	p b
28	acc
27	fot
27	qui
25	Patent holder
25	cbt
25	pth
24	spe
23	Copyright claimant
23	cpc
23	dka
23	pf
22	et
22	gro
22	isn
22	j
22	pan
22	pu
21	bpl
21	fmd
21	tu
20	1yr
20	dtc
20	ite
20	utg
19	dtr
19	osp
19	she
18	203
18	edm
18	pra
18	trn
17	(or
17	int
17	yua
16	l
16	pdb
16	sel
16	zhi
15	811
15	fo?
15	i
15	t
15	wrt
14	cdr
14	ntr
14	orf
13	(ed
13	o?v
13	plb
13	sgd
13	x
13	zon
12	Forger
12	alt
12	frg
12	spi
11	(co
11	cma
11	otr
11	te
10	082
10	727
10	Defendant-appellant
10	Process contact
10	dft
10	eds
10	end
10	ini
10	prc
10	rct
9	070
9	194
9	Plaintiff -appellee
9	jr
9	med
9	prr
9	pte
8	9 p
8	Contestee
8	Libelant-appellant
8	Platemaker
8	acp
8	adi
8	aur
8	crt
8	cts
8	fld
8	fun
8	har
8	hon
8	lit
8	par
8	plt
8	prs
8	txt
8	wr
7	220
7	801

IndexLoop run ending:

0 index nodes examined

IndexLoop ending successfully on Tue Sep 02 13:45:02 EDT 2014