Re: Schema.org proposal for failed actions

On 10/20/2014 06:27 PM, Vicki Tardif Holland wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮
> <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org <mailto:perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>>
> wrote:
>
>     does it only cover actions which use target (EntryPoint) and have errors
>     'on a wire'?
>
>     for example CookAction could fail if I burn potatoes, would this also
>     fit as an error?
>

> The original intent is the former.
Maybe we could re-use hydra:Error ?
http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/core/#description-of-http-status-codes-and-errors

It focuses on HTTP errors and most likely doesn't take into account
android-app: etc.

I also wonder why exactly do we need special error property and can't
just use *result*? It makes sense to me to see Error as a result of
Failed.. Action

{
  "@type": "ViewAction",
  "actionStatus": "FailedActionStatus",
  "target": "http://example.com/player?id=123"
  "result": {
    "@type": "Error",
    "statusCode": 429
    "name": "Too Many Requests"
    "description": "A maximum of 500 requests per hour and user is allowed."
  }
}