Re: Person and fictional Re: VideoGame proposal

On 10/24/14 1:57 AM, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:

> Note that Richard's fictionalThing proposal in webschemas already has
> something for this - properties saying where the fictional thing is
> "first described", and things that reference it (you may not be an
> expert on king arthur,

I think I'd prefer dropping the term "first" from that. It requires
knowledge that may not be available. I could be describing a story about
a the lost city of Atlantis, but not know where it was "first"
described. Or I may not have on hand the bibliographic information of
the first Discworld book in which he appeared when I need to describe
DEATH as a fictional character.

I like to think of data creators as non-omniscient but well-meaning.

kc

  but if you write about him you can provide the

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net