Re: Person and fictional Re: VideoGame proposal

An application that thinks all schema:Persons it finds are not fictional is
ignoring the current definition of the type: "A person (alive, dead,
undead, or fictional)." So adding a FictionalThing type just makes easier
what applications need to do now anyway.

Multityping seems more useful to me; if defining a FictionalThing I'd want
to have a partOf or belongsTo or somesuch property that can express that
Hagrid is a fictional character from the Harry Potter books, or Tatooine is
a place in the Star Wars franchise.

--
http://ankewehner.de