Re: [Proposal] schema:OnlineCourse

Hi,

Updated the current proposal to the Brainstorming session on WebSchemas
Wiki page. <https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals>

CreativeWork->Course->OnlineCourse
OnlineCourse-> event -> EducationEvent

The revised version and example are available:
Course: https://sites.google.com/site/moocontology/home
Example for Coursera's course:
https://sites.google.com/site/moocontology/examples

All feedback will be appreciated!!