Re: Person and fictional Re: VideoGame proposal

Your are completly right, Jeff: If you want to distinguish between actual objects and templates/blueprints/protypes of the object, it is perfectly valid to use schema:IndividualProduct and schema:ProductModel.

So if, in meta-data for a story, you say that the fictional character Peter buys a fictional copy of a certain real book-title, the copy is a schema:IndividualProduct and the title a schema:ProductModel, and the former can be said to be fictional and the latter be real.

Martin