Re: Person and fictional Re: VideoGame proposal

The fundamental questions:

1) does the set of all Persons include the set of all Fictional Persons?

2) if not, is it important to avoid conflating the two sets?

3) suppose it were necessary to model entities corresponding to the spirits
of dead people - for example, if the authorship of a book is attributed to
the Spirit of William Shakespeare.  Does the solution for fictional things
generalize?

4) What is the domain and range of a fictionalized property, in the
non-fictional context?

Simon