Re: Person and fictional Re: VideoGame proposal

Jeff... ok...

Is this...

schema:fictional false;   # to be pedantic about it

A property to be used on ANY Schema.org Type ?  How would it work against
say...

  <h1 *itemprop="name"*>Avatar</h1>
(born August 16, 1954)</span>
*itemprop="trailer"*>Trailer</a>

What would the changes needed look like on the code above , if both
itemtype="http://schema.org/Movie" and itemprop="director" were both
Fictional ?

--
-Thad