Re: Schema.org proposal for RsvpAction

On 10/15/2014 06:07 PM, Vicki Tardif Holland wrote:
> Schema.org currently has an RsvpAction; however, it is not clear how to
> send the actual RSVP response and the number of guests who will attend.
> To that end, we propose adding the properties "rsvpResponse" and
> "additionalNumberOfGuests".
>
> See:
> http://sdo-actions.appspot.com/RsvpAction
> http://sdo-actions.appspot.com/RsvpResponseType

very useful! can we also extend accompanying example to use it?
even better we could provide two examples:

1. where actionStatus: PotentialActionStatus - which includes only
target to perform this Action embedding EntryPoint
2. where actionStatus: CompletedActionStatus - which would have no
target but @id of this particular response and actual data

BTW i already changed example to use object instead of event in this
pending pull request: https://github.com/danbri/schemaorg/pull/15

we could also try to somehow reference invitation if rsvp comes as a
consequence of http://schema.org/InviteAction
maybe something generic similar to
http://microformats.org/wiki/rel-in-reply-to