Re: VideoGame proposal

A couple question about other aspects of the proposal:

1.  characterAttribute seems to be something that describes the
CreativeWork.character -- should the property live on the Person instead?
This would also make the link between the attribute and the person more
explicit.

2.  translator seems like a arbitrary role to call out in video games --
there's a lot of different people involved and translator is likely not the
most important (developers, designers, publishers, testers, etc...).  What
about using contributor w/ a Role, something like:

"contributor": {
  "@type": "Role",
  "roleName": "Translator",
  "contributor": {
     "@type":  "Organization",
     "name": "Translation Corp",
     "url": "www.translationcorp.com"
  }
}

3.  I don't think that using datePublished works very well for video games
(because games are released at different times for different region /
platforms).  What do you think about using example of work and
releasedEvent (from proposal  http://sdo-music.appspot.com/MusicAlbum)

4.  Is there value in having tips vs cheatCodes as separate properties?
I'm not sure they are different enough.

5.  @Dan Brickley - I'm not sure that trailerVideoObject makes sense for
the a video game series -- generally only the specific games have
trailers.  I do think there's value either defining trailerVideoObject on
CreativeWork or at least giving an example of the encouraged way of linking
a video to the game:

{
  "@type":  "VideoObject",
  "name": "Heroes of the Stormâ„¢ Gameplay Sneak Peek"
  "about":{
  "@type":  "VideoGame",
  "name":  "Heroes of the Storm"
    "url":  "http://www.battle.net/heroes" }