Re: VideoGame proposal

+1, and if TVSeries, RadioSeries etc. is preferred for the more specific types it should say so here - I have to admit I don't know which is the current preferred option for marking up a TVSeries, and since the properties are the same then it would easy for me to pick the wrong one.

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com