Re: VideoGame proposal

I wonder if it'd be clearer in the example (and a better precedent to set)
if the example shows the game series as not being a video game.  I don't
think the properties on Game/VideoGame are actually applicable to the
series itself.

<script type="application/ld+json">
{
  "@context": "http://schema.org",
  "@type": "VideoGame",
  "name":"Mass Effect",
  "genre":["ARPG", "third-person shooter"],
  "author":"BioWare",
  "isPartOf":{
    "@type": "CreativeWork",
    "name": "Mass Effect Series",