Re: VideoGame proposal

Two formatting issues with VideoGame-related item.

I think these are both non-contentious modifications (and the casing of
"NumberOfPlayer" is unequivocally incorrect), but they remain unaddressed
since I raised them in July:  I'd appreciate some feedback.

NumberOfPlayer
- wrong casing
- off-pattern use of the singular

http://sdo-yavg.appspot.com/NumberOfPlayer
Property of:
http://sdo-yavg.appspot.com/VideoGame

Instead of:
NumberOfPlayer
This should be:
numberOfPlayers

- Case is flat-out wrong for a property: should start with lower case
- One would never say "number of player" even when the value of number of
players was one.  While schema.org uses the singular form for single nouns,
it uses plurals as appropriate for compound structures.  E.g. for
CreativeWork we have the property:
  publishingPrinciples
Not:
  publishingPrinciple

==========

GamePlayMode
- enumeration members should not contain dashes

http://sdo-yavg.appspot.com/GamePlayMode

Proposed enumeration members are:
  Co-op
  Multi-player
  Single-player

No other schema.org enumeration member, type or property contains a dash.
This is true even of situations where a dash would normally be called for,
as in the enumeration members for ContactPointOption, which are:
  HearingImpairedSupported
  TollFree
Rather than:
  HearingImpaired-Supported
  Toll-Free

Accordingly, I think these members should be:
  CoOp
  MultiPlayer
  SinglePlayer