Re: VideoGame proposal

Yuliya,

+1 I think that "part" and "partOf" would be ideal for VideoGameSeries.

Freebase also uses the same Predicates as seen with your example of
Mass Effect in a Freebase Search showing the "part" and "part_of" in
output:

http://freebase-search.freebaseapps.com/?query=%22Mass+Effect%22&output=(part_of+part)&limit=100&scoring=entity&lang=en

--
-Thad