Re: Schema.org validation

On Sep 12, 2014, at 5:21 AM, Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I created a tool called RDFUnit [1] for validating RDF data and recently added support for schema.org.
> I am not sure if I got it right so I would like some feedback on the results (false positives/negatives) and possible additional validation rules.
>
> You can try it from CLI if you download the code from github or from an online demo at:
> http://rdfunit.aksw.org/demo/
> (note that at the moment RDFa is not supported as input source.)

Hi Dimitris, I've done something similar with my Ruby-based reasoner. The logic I use might be useful to you [2]. I'm sure we haven't made the same choices, but in the absence of anything more formal, things are going to be open to interpretation.
> Best regards,
> Dimitris Kontokostas

Gregg

[2] https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-reasoner/blob/develop/lib/rdf/reasoner/schema.rb