Re: Schema.org proposal: New Actions and Actions contigent on an Offer

In my mind, there are subtle distinctions between where an Offer is
available and where media can be played. As an example, e-book sellers
often have limitations on where you can buy the book. (e.g. in the US you
can't buy an edition from a UK publisher, you have to buy from the US
publisher). However, once you have purchased the book, you can hop on a
plane and download it from the new location.

+1 to documenting all of this better as it is subtle and difficult to
discern the differences based on property names.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com