Re: schema.org Series generalized, VideoGameSeries added for sdo-venkman release

> I’m probably a voice in the wilderness, but I would be much happier with
a really generic Series as a sub-Type of CreativeWork, with no extra
properties.  Then the currently proposed version being named ‘MediaSeries’
and a sub-Type of Series.

I certainly see your point, and unless the plan is to deprecate TVSeries
and/or RadioSeries, most of the Series properties that have originated with
them could remain with them, "endDate" and "startDate" notwithstanding.  As
discussed above the proposed VideoGameSeries don't seem germane to the
type, and a video game series could be aptly described with CreativeWork
properties.

In reviewing this I also noted that "trailer", through inheritance, would
become a property for VideoGameSeries rather than VideoGame - problematic,
as trailers are indeed produced for individual video games rather than
video game series.  I'd proposed this be moved to become a property of
VideoGame (sometimes this property is off-type - it is also a property for
Movie, even though Movie is not a type of Series).

>>> http://sdo-venkman.appspot.com/VideoGame