Re: schema.org/Game (was "Re: New schema.org release (sdo-venkman) candidate for review")

+1 here - very much "good enough for now!"

This change obviates the need to modify the more specific type VideoGame,
as the definition of Game now encompasses non-RPG video games.

The new definition is also flexible enough that it will support future
development of the Game schema as required/desired - both for additional
sub-types ("CardGame") and additional Game properties ("equipment").

"The game was ne'er so fair, and I am done."