Re: Documents that supersede others

I think you think the searcher want the last, libraries also by
discarding , only provide last, this completely loses the lost chapter
from a series like Kempe's Engineers Year Book.

Please dont assume what the searcher wants, you dont always know.
A good example is the researcher into old practices.

Dave Caroline