Re: schema.org action status type

On 11/03/2014 05:21 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Some of the vocabulary is very jarring.  For exammple, what is a
> "Natural Language Value"?  Is is something that has as a value a string
> in some natural language?  Why not directly use strings with language
> tags, instead of writing a lot of stuff that is hard to understand?
> Similarly with Links.  Why spend so much time talking about something
> that is build in to RDF?
Yesterday I proposed discussion for next Social WG teleconf (tomorrow)
about removing as:Link from the AS2.0 spec:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/2014-11-04#proposal:_remove_as:Link

I also tried asking: "How RFC 5988 Link Relation fits Linked Data" on
semantic-web list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2014Nov/0002.html