Re: Mappings between schema.org and other vocabs (especially from W3C groups)

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 4:13 AM, Wes Turner <wes.turner@gmail.com> wrote:

> > The scripts may still scrape parts of schema.org properly, but given
> all the activity in the past three years, I would not recommend to use
> http://schema.rdfs.org/ for serious projects without a careful
> investigation first.
>
> Thanks for the heads-up. As far as alternative approaches:
>
> A. Update the scrapers and scrapings

No need for scrappers anymore. Schema.org publishes structured data on all
its type and property pages, and the whole schema is available as RDFa at
http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html. It's only a matter of
converting it to your favorite format using a local tool or a service like
http://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa/ or http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller.

Steph.

--
Steph.