Re: Mappings between schema.org and other vocabs (especially from W3C groups)

> The scripts may still scrape parts of schema.org properly, but given all
the activity in the past three years, I would not recommend to use
http://schema.rdfs.org/ for serious projects without a careful
investigation first.

Thanks for the heads-up. As far as alternative approaches:

A. Update the scrapers and scrapings
B. ?

--
Wes Turner