Re: Better description for 'keywords' property

On 5/20/14, 8:19 AM, Dan Scott wrote:

> OCLC WorldCat uses "about" because it has linked data to which it can
> link for each subject (for example
> http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/864356553). This is not something which
> most library systems are capable of at this point, unfortunately, but
> certainly something to which we must aspire.

OK, now I understand your thinking, because about has range Thing. So
library data could use schema/keywords until the day that they are able
to move from literals to identified thesaurus entries. I see no problem
with that. I think your definition of keywords, as echo'd by DanBri,
works well with that.

kc

--
Karen Coyle