Re: Better description for 'keywords' property

Good point, Martin. The patterns here to have a plural property to account
for multiple value is quite unusual in schema.org (happy to be proven wrong
here). A while back we renamed all the plural properties to singular
assuming that published would repeat that property as many time as needed
for value. That's a fine way of handling multiple values. 'keywords' is the
exception.

What do we recommend for people who want and can use the singular property
pattern to handle multiple keywords? I think we should leave 'keywords' for
that comma-separated string of keywords only, and recommend other
properties such as 'about' for individual keywords. Drupal 8 uses
http://schema.org/about whether it's a linked keyword or a plain test
keyword. We're not using 'keywords' since we prefer to preserve the data
structure, and it would actually require extra work to break the typical
one-property -> one-value pattern that we have generically implemented at
the moment. Of course if someone really wanted to use 'keywords', they
could always create a basic text field and map it to 'keywords' instead of
using Drupal's built-in taxonomy module...

Steph.

--
Steph.